Parallel Shaft Geared Motors
Parallel shaft gear units / Parallel shaft geared motors from NORD Drivesystems are supplied in two product series to meet the individual requirements of each application:
- Unicase, one-piece, parallel shaft gear units with the highest efficiencies, combined with energy-efficient motors and central or decentralised frequency inverters provide versatile system solutions with the highest levels of efficiency and economy
- Industrial Gear Unit up to 242.000 Nm
Unicase Gear Units guarantee high accuracy as all bearing holes and sealing surfaces are machined in a single stage on the latest CNC centres.
The rage boasts 15 gear head sizes and have numerous benefits associated with them:
- robust cast iron housing
- gearing meets up to date international high standards
- wide selection of motors and brake-motors including inverter-duty motors
- units available for harsh environments
- integrally cast foot or flange designs
- sleek design for easy cleaning
- all bearings selected to provide long and trouble-free operation
- high quality sealing for enhanced leakage-protection
- output side is integral part of the housing, no bolt-on output cover to cause leakage or gear-misalignment
Full product specifications can be found in the Nord Gear Units catalogue below.
We also stock and source Universal and TEC Motors geared units.
Is the brand you need not covered? Don't worry, give us a call to discuss your requirements, we can source from brands across the industry.