Vee and Wedge Belts
The R&D team at our Preferred Partner PIX has worked to achieve power ratings considerably higher than most of the competing brands on the market.
The compounds used at the heart of these belts are well chosen to match the designated power ratings, providing an increased margin of safety on critical drives.
PIX Power Wrap belts are available in Classical, Wedge, Narrow, Cogged Raw Edge and FRAS approved.
Features and Benefits:
- "FREE SET" stringent length tolerance guaranteed
- Oil resistant
- Belt characteristics ensure high performance in heavy-duty, continuous running applications
- Max belt linear speed up to 30m/sec
- Temperature range: -18'C to + 80'C
- Polycholorprene wrap for fire resistance in the event of slippage
- ATEX certified, FRAS belts are available on request
- Extensive range available from 250mm to 16789mm
- High performance/price ratio
- Manufacturing to ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949:2002